Welcome to Clean Your Pawz!
Thank you for contacting us! We love new introduction and meeting your household member and fur babies. We are excited to learn all we can about your pet's personality, needs, wants and routine so you can leave feeling assured and stress free your pet is in good hands and in the comfort of their home.
Consultation conducted for all new Clients prior to the start of services. This consult allows us to become familiar with you and your pets as well as to set up your customized pet service agreement. We will make recommendation if we feel more visits are necessary. Please allow 1 hour for initial consultation and paperwork needed. If you approve and want services, please have available their vaccination report, a house key and deposit. We will:
· Meet you and your pets
· Review the Clients Service Agreement, Veterinary Release and Pet Information Sheets
· Get a detailed information about caring for your pets and your home
· Review policies and pet services
· Arrange your pet service, set-up schedule for services needed
· Pick up a house key
If our pet care agreement is completed and the services are scheduled within 60 day from the date of the consultation otherwise for any reason, we need to revisit for another consultation exception will be an additional or lost pet there is a $25.00 charge for same type of service. The initial consultation also enables you to meet us and ask questions you may have about services provided. At the end of the consult, forms are completed, you will be providing us a key to your home and make a deposit and toward payment for services. There is an additional fee of $25.00 if we must make a return visit to pick up forms, payment and/or a key.
Clean Your Pawz will collect a key to the client’s home during the initial Meet’n Greet. A key is requested in addition to a keyless entry method in case the power goes out or the batteries should fail. It is suggested that the client allows us to retain the key safely in our possession in a secured lock box for future pet service needs. When the key is in our possession there is a key system with secured code. When requested the key be returned to Client, we will leave the key inside the locked secured home when we leave the premises (after a scheduled service) or be sent by certified mail. The certified mailing fee and a key exchange each way return/pick is $10 each way unless its during the Meet’n Greet. Since we do not have a store front, if you want to come and pick up or drop off key by appointment only. Some clients ask us to hang onto key for future services or emergency.
· Cancellations made less than 7 days before departure for pet sitting date payment is 50% is due.
· Visits booked less than 7 days from departure or services date & cancelled will not be refunded
· Scheduled Visits cut short while in progress, payment for scheduled care will not be refunded
· Cancellation due to inclement weather in North Dakota and Jamestown will not fall under the cancellation policy, this is a keep in touch request.
· Credit for future services is sometimes available under certain circumstances
· All Pet Sitting payments are due prior to departure. Wedding Handler & Hotel Sitter are due at booking Service 30 days prior to service with 15-day notice cancellation. 48-hour notice, Dog Walking & Pet Check or Potty Break can be prepaid by 10 day, 20 day or monthly package. One-time Service is due at time of service with no cancellation allowed.
· Holiday cancellations – dog walks, pet checks or dog sitting visits once booked are billed in full if cancelled.
Pet Sitting Service
There are many different factors involved when it comes to a pet’s care. To avoid unforeseen incidents, we have a minimum visit limit. Certain pets can be left alone longer than others. The pet’s safety & well being is always our top priority. We are happy to make more than the minimum number of visits. It depends on whatever the pet owner is comfortable with. These depend on each individual situation. We will make recommendations if we feel more visits are necessary. We provide vacation & out of town care for pet owners who will be out of town for an extended period. Overnight stay is from 8 pm to 7 am, with a day check or 24 hours package.
We have pet checks for day/evening visits if your pet doesn’t need on site night care.
Extended Checks as replacement of overnight stays.
· Dogs-can require up to 3-4 visits, puppies more often due to age and potty-training stage.
· Cats-1 per day or every other day.
· Small animals (Ferrets, Guinea pigs, hamsters, etc. once a day.
· Birds once a day.
· Reptiles once every other day.
· Fish- 1 to 3 days visits.
Age-under 1 yr. or senior, Medication and Medical condition may be required more often. Pet Sitting and Pet Checks are full payment required for services under special circumstances arrangement can be made. If you cancel after 7-day notice, we can hold payment for future service or failure to cancellation.
There is an overnight minimum for first time clients booking service on a non-holiday week.
Your Pet Care Attendant is Insured and Bonded and Background Check Done. They will bring their own food. Pet homes are to be flea free. Holiday fees are an added fee, medication for injection is additional charge and must be pre-filled by owner or Vet. All dogs must have updated vaccinations, secure collar or harness for their protection with tag or microchip. Fresh food must be available for all pets. We ask cancellation notice of 7 days and pre-scheduled 30 days in advance if possible, for Pet Sitters. Any questions, please contact us.
Pet Checks and Potty Break Service
At Clean Your Pawz we come to your home while your away shopping, working, vacation or an emergency.
· Our clients will have the a Meet’n Greet, fill out the forms and give us a key.
· Pre-schedule visits or make commitment to single visit.
· Choose to leave a key and check-in with us once a month to update if services may be required.
· Dog Walking Service is co-mingled with another pet checks we provide.
· Clients like to use us as emergency back-up or regular services. We are Flexible but scheduling is appreciated.
· Key can be left with Clean Your Pawz for extended time.
· Services are schedule in week or monthly, can buy services in advance to use up to 5 months.
· Cancellation notice is posted above. 48-hour notice is required and may be used for future service
Dog Walking Service
· Our clients will have the a meet’n greet, fill out the forms and give us a key.
· Cancellation Policy is 48-hour advance notice exception is 7-day advance notice holiday service or no refund
· If you do not need the walks and given 48-hour notice of dog walks, you may pay for future service exception allowed
· Most Dog Walking is scheduled by package of 10, 20-day or monthly pass for discount. If services are cancelled 50% remaining will be refunded with some exceptions.
· All dogs are required to have ID on a secured collar or harness, all weather gear and towel is appreciated and dependent on weather. Treats are handed out from time to time upon your approval.
· We will walk and care service for Senior, Disabled and Housebound Citizens Pets with a 15% Discount on regular monthly services. We understand hardships their owners have and companionship these Pets bring to them is a special bound and when you can’t care for them as you want, we are here for you.
"Senior" Pet Service (age 7+)
· Short walks or exercise and companionship includes: extra care is taken as pet needs are needed. Sometimes they just need someone around for safety and comfort.
Wedding Handler As a Wedding Officiant I’ve seen my share of couples so in love with their family pet, they want them in pictures, walk down the aisle and be the host at the party. Believe me, it depends on the pets comfort level with people and the stress of a wedding. We have several packages for your wedding with a pet handler and your pet to be involved in the wedding. Yes, most of the time it’s a dog so excuse us if we say "dog", or "pet" although we've had set of pigs, cats and a horses. Don’t laugh, its all in the love of their pets.
Your Wedding Pet Handler will arrive with pet. dress into costume if available, have several breaks with fresh water, exercise and small nap time, pictures in dressing rooms with bride and groom, walk down aisle, dance with couple, get a piece of specialty pet cake, playing with cousins and family, and sometimes other pets. Pet Taxi Service. Pet sitting and lots of pictures with your chosen photographer. Our full service package also include rehearsal, bridal or bachelor party.
Travel time if not in Jamestown and mileage fee and Handler fee. We service North Dakota and Montana.
There are location that don't allow your pets or have specialty pet cake. Check into your venue.
Itinerary will be done for all parties involved. Price range for our packages start at $399 & up.
In-Home Pet Sitter and Pet Checks with Dog Walking is available for your honeymoon, at additional charge.
Reservations request, 60 days in advance to wedding date with 50% Deposit
We need to meet the pet several times for their comfort with the handler and small training program. Not all pets are suited for this!
We understand, you can have a pet at your wedding event and you don't need the convivences of our services. Through the years of experience, knowledge of animal behavior and the business of working in the weddings and event business. We know what your going through, it is a lot of stress and we want to make it more enjoyable, after all you should be able to enjoy the planning of your new life as a married couple. Creating your ideal wedding plans together should be fun for the both of you, that why were here reading this and thinking about how to involve your whole family including your pets. When you say Yes, I want my pets in our wedding, give us a call our phone consultation is free.
In-Hotel Pet Hotel Sitter for Traveling Visitor
Are you a traveling across North Dakota and need a hotel, we have many pet approved hotels in Jamestown, ND at exit 258 Interstate 94.
My Place Hotel, Jamestown ND call: (701) 952-4400
Days Inn by Windham, Jamestown ND Call: (701) 368-4042
Super 8 by Windham Jamestown ND Call: (701) 205-4691
Quality Inn & Suites Conference Center Call: (701) 252-3611
Gladstone Inn & Suites Call: (701) 252-0700
Not all hotels that accept pets will allow you to leave your pets alone in them rooms. NO PETS are to be left during your stay in hotel and leaving them in the car on premises is not ALLOWED? Check for weight limits of your pets, most will allow up to 40 lbs. and others have limits.
In-Hotel Room Pet Sitter option is available in Jamestown, ND.
You need a break, go out to dinner, movie, business meeting and explore Jamestown, were on I 94 between Fargo and Bismarck.
· Reserve your Room and call our In-Hotel Room Pet Sitter for your hotel stay. We are not part of the hotel, reservation booking's by Calling: (701) 840-9919 or e-mails at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Payment is required at the time of booking and a best judgment of time of arrival and stepping out of your room time is appreciated. Cancellation and refund service policy is advised to read.
· Our Sitter will arrive 10 minutes before you leave for your convenience. Make sure your pet has a secured collar and tags. Vaccination Report emailed to us or bring a copy from your Vet, Medical release form will need filled out, emergency phone number and hotel key card is required.
· Additional Charge for 3+ Pets is additional fee.
· In Room Hotel Pet Sitter are minimum of 2 Hrs. and up to max 6-Hrs. Blocks of Time.
· All reservation is made 30 days or less and payment of $40 deposit is required for reservation. The reservation is 2-hour minimum, additional per hour increments and no more than 6 hours reservation.
· All cancellations are no less than 10 days of arrival with a $10 processing fee for our time of booking. No refund charge of Deposit of $40 if not cancelled within 10 day arrival. Please keep us informed!
· Change in reservation date is up to $20 reprocessing charge, if notice is given after the 10 days of arrival. Due to weather cancellation and refunds are up to our desecration.
· Holiday Day Charge is $10 additional.
· Late Fee of requested arrival time is $20, if anticipating your running late please keep in contact and may be able to work with you or the deposit of $40 will not be returned and treated as no show/no cancellation clause.
Clean Your Paws: Background Checks, Licensed, Insured and Bonded.
Due to weather if you have a scheduled service of Pet Checks, Potty Break and Dog Walking we do services year-round if walking is cut short, we will exercise inside with remaining time allowed to burn off excessive energy.
For the Holiday that fall on Labor Day, Memorial Day, 4th July, Thanksgiving, December 24 & 25th and New Year’s Eve, Pet Services additional Charge of $10 per night.
We accept all Credit Card, Debit with a small convenience charge, Cash or repeat clients with local approved Checks
You (Our Client) authorizes us to make changes to Credit Card Charge if you’re over your time limit.
In today's lifestyle too many puppies and dogs do not get the exercise that is required. Most breeds need exercising to have a healthy immune system and good muscle tone. A good dog walker knows the limitation, senior dogs and small dogs need a shorter walk while your working and sporting breeds need more exercise. Walking also helps with digestion, health, social interaction, discipline and bonding with people, their surrounding and other animals.
When you include some training and a regular walking schedule your household become more relaxed and enjoyable as a family.Our Morning and Afternoon Dog Walking programs are designed to be customized for you and your dog walker. Dogs need walking 1 to 2 times a day including play time. We have affordable plans to help meet your budget.
Some Pets get longer active attention time than selected plan is scheduled and that's okay with us when we are not over booked.
15 Minutes "Senior/Low Energy Dogs"
30 Minutes "Most Popular"
45-60 Minutes "High Energy/Muscle Work"
Additional Fee 3+ Dogs
Call for pricing
Check In and Potty Breaks
20 Minute Visit - Potty Break
(4 x) day 20 minutes visits with (1) 15 min. walk (Popular for Pet Sitting)
Feline Companion and Other Small Cages or Fish Checks
20-30 Minute Visit additional visit $5
Multiply Pet Homes (Dog, Cat and Other Pets)
30 Minute Visit
Potty Breaks and Leash Training
Use Packs for Dog Walking/Pet Checks
When you call our company, staff member arranges a visit to your home also known as a Meet'N Greet. This is so we can meet you and your pets, get detailed information about caring for them and pick up a key to your home or apartment.
During this visit, you decide how often you want your pet sitter to visit each day you're away and what services you want to performed. Fees are based on the number and type of pets and the number of visits per day.
While your away, we will:
While taking care of your pets, we are happy to water your plants and make your home look :lived in" by bring in mail and newspapers and adjusting draperies or blinds and lights.
After you return, your sitter will prearrange with you to leave your key or keep it for future services. Leave you a message about how your services went and ask for a testimonial or questions if we may help or change, to better service our clients and pets.
Even if you are not leaving home, there may be instance where we can be of service. Unusual working hours or lengthy illness may make it difficult to properly care for your pet. Please call and discuss how we may help.
To arrange for service
Our pet-sitting schedules fill up quickly, especially during holidays and summer months. While we try to accommodate emergency requests when possible, we encourage you to book early to guarantee availability .
Pet Sitting Clients like to use the Check-In Service
All Pet services includes- Lots of love and attention and extra play time at no additional charge "No extra charge for 2nd pet" unless time exceeds allotted service time. Additional fee for 3+ dogs. Due to scheduling commitments we may need to schedule extra time.
Over-Night Pet Sitting
If you feel your pet(s) would not do well with check-in service the Over-Night Service will stay 9 pm to 7 am in your home to give you peace of mind and keep company. Services will include an late-morning and late afternoon visit along with our regular care. Additional fee for mid-day visit for 30 minute walking. We will leave during the day, up to twice for 4 hours. Call for overnight service rates.
Special Vacation Rates: 5-10 days Away and your house gets someone coming and going to keep intruders away.